To apply for support vacancies all applicants must send:
- a completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (available below)
- a detailed CV
- the name, email address and telephone numbers of two professional referees
Applicants must please ensure that they read the relevant job description and provide evidence of any relevant and suitable qualification, experience, or further training required for the role.
Completed applications should be sent to:
Mr Matthew Shoults, Headmaster
Notting Hill & Ealing High School
2 Cleveland Road, London W13 8AX
or may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All adults employed at the school are cleared for working with children and young people through the Disclosure & Barring Service.
NHEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS. Applications will be considered only from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.
Required from: May 2018
Contract term: Permanent
Hours: Part-time, 25 hours per week, term time plus 15 days
Salary: FTE: £21,657 – £25,089 (pro-rata amount: £12,939 – £14,990)
NHEHS is a leading academic day school in London and achieves outstanding academic results within an exceptionally creative, warm and supportive community.
We have an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Finance Officer to join the School Support team. In this newly-created role you will join our existing Finance Officer, Finance Manager and Director of Finance & Operations in managing the School’s financial and accounting service.
We are seeking to appoint a positive, proactive and well-organised person who is looking for a real opportunity to add value.
Applicants should be working towards a suitable finance qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA etc), or be qualified by experience. NHEHS is fully committed to providing training and support to the successful candidate.
- commitment to professional development within school and via the Girls Day School Trust’s network of 25 schools
- a convenient location in Ealing, with excellent transport links (Ealing Broadway mainline, underground and Crossrail)
- GDST enhanced salary scale and benefits including discounts of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
Closing date: Weds 18th April (12pm) but early applications are encouraged. Interviews will be on Monday 23rd April.