To apply for support vacancies all applicants must send:
- a completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (available below)
- a detailed CV
- the name, email address and telephone numbers of two professional referees
Applicants must please ensure that they read the relevant job description and provide evidence of any relevant and suitable qualification, experience, or further training required for the role.
Completed applications should be sent to:
Mr Matthew Shoults, Headmaster
Notting Hill & Ealing High School
2 Cleveland Road, London W13 8AX
or may be emailed to: email@example.com
All adults employed at the school are cleared for working with children and young people through the Disclosure & Barring Service.
NHEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS. Applications will be considered only from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.
Marketing and Communications Assistant
The post is available full-time or part time (minimum 22 hours per week) term time only plus 2 weeks
This is an opportunity for someone with the energy, flair and experience to contribute to the marketing of this highly successful, independent London school.
You will need a hands-on approach to managing website and social media as well as design and print, and to supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns and the day-to-day marketing activities of the School. Marketing experience is essential; along with a proven record of creating and delivering sophisticated marketing materials and communicationscontent. You will also need excellent communication skills, both written and oral, appropriate IT skills (eg. Photoshop, InDesign as well as Microsoft Office) and experience of working with CMS.
In return we offer
- a stimulating and friendly working environment
- commitment to professional development within school and via the Girls Day School Trust’s network of 25 schools
- a convenient location in Ealing, with excellent transport links(Ealing Broadway mainline, underground and Crossrail )
- GDST enhanced salary scale and benefits including discounts of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
For further information about this position and how to apply go to www.nhehs.gdst.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 6th June
Interview date: Wednesday 11th June