Teacher of English (Maternity Cover – full time)
For January 2018
NHEHS is a leading academic day school in London and achieves outstanding academic results within an exceptionally creative, warm and supportive community.
This is a great opportunity for a well-qualified graduate of English to teach highly motivated, talented girls throughout the school up to A level and Oxbridge entrance and to enjoy working with supportive and friendly colleagues.
- commitment to professional development within school and via the Girls Day School Trust’s network of 25 schools
- a convenient location in Ealing, with excellent transport links (Ealing Broadway mainline, underground and Crossrail)
- GDST enhanced salary scale and benefits
Further information about this position and how to apply is available below.
Closing date: Monday 6th November (12pm) but early applications are welcomed.
Interviews will take place on the 10th November 2017.
To apply for teaching positions all applicants must send:
- a completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (available below)
- a full letter of application
- a detailed CV
- the name, email address and telephone numbers of two professional referees, one of whom should be the Head of their present or most recent school
Completed applications should be sent to :
Mr Matthew Shoults, Headmaster
Notting Hill & Ealing High School
2 Cleveland Road, London W13 8AX
or may be emailed to: email@example.com
Teachers are expected to have a suitable degree and teaching qualification, unless their experience and further training makes them qualified to teach a subject they did not initially study to degree level.
NHEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS. Applications will be considered only from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.