Teacher of Biology (Maternity Cover – 0.6)
For September 2017
Competitive salary, plus benefits
We are seeking an inspirational, well-qualified graduate of Biology to teach throughout the school to A level and Oxbridge entrance for a minimum of one year.
The Biology department is thriving and the uptake is high at A Level, with many girls choosing to study Biology and medicine at university.
NHEHS is a leading selective girls’ school, which achieves outstanding results within an exceptionally creative, warm and supportive community. We offer:
- the opportunity to teach highly motivated, talented pupils
- commitment to professional development
- a convenient location in Ealing, with excellent transport links
- GDST enhanced salary scale.
Closing date: 3rd July 2017 (12pm) but early applications are welcomed.
Interviews will be held during week beginning 3rd July 2017.
To apply for teaching positions all applicants must send:
- a completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (available below)
- a full letter of application
- a detailed CV
- the name, email address and telephone numbers of two professional referees, one of whom should be the Head of their present or most recent school
Completed applications should be sent to :
Mr Matthew Shoults, Headmaster
Notting Hill & Ealing High School
2 Cleveland Road, London W13 8AX
or may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers are expected to have a suitable degree and teaching qualification, unless their experience and further training makes them qualified to teach a subject they did not initially study to degree level.
NHEHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS. Applications will be considered only from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.