Vision and Aims
This is a school with a long tradition of academic excellence and creativity within an exceptionally warm and supportive environment. Notting Hill & Ealing girls are resilient, grounded, confident and independent and aspire to excel. They are proud of their school and value kindness and laughter, fun and friendship. This is a place where tolerance and mutual respect are nurtured; where you can be yourself. With a wide variety of activities and opportunities, and a strong emphasis on charitable giving, everyone can enjoy being part of a vibrant community and express their passion for learning, and for life.
Our aims are:
1. To offer an excellent academic and extra-curricular education for girls that both stimulates and challenges them and where every girl has the opportunity to achieve her best.
2. To provide a supportive environment where girls feel valued and are listened to, where girls develop their confidence and where they are
encouraged to show respect for all members of the community.
3. To attract and retain, at every level, girls who would benefit from the high calibre education we provide and to enhance the reputation of NHEHS as the day school of choice for able girls in the West London area.
4. To build stronger and more productive links with the wider community, and to include parents, past parents and alumni in community events and developments.
5. To create and maintain facilities which complement excellence achieved in academic and pastoral provision and which provide opportunities for creativity and imagination in every area of school life.
6. To attract and retain teaching and non-teaching staff of the highest calibre.
7. To ensure the school continues to have the financial means to deliver its strategic plans.